Thu, Oct 12|
ASCEND Baltimore: Neddy Perez Mentorship Circle
Join us for our inaugural mentorship circle in honor of Neddy Perez. Attendees will have the opportunity to network and learn how to build your mentor network with senior leaders and other professionals in the Baltimore metro-based organizations in a fun, semi-structured environment.
Time & Location
Oct 12, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Artifact Coffee, 1500 Union Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211, USA
About the event
Mentors and intentional peer-to-peer networking are critical for professional growth. Join us for our inaugural mentorship circle sponsored by McCormick & Company in honor of Neddy Perez. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with senior leaders and other professionals from Baltimore metro-based organizations like McCormick & Company, T. Rowe Price, Stanley Black & Decker, Under Armour and more! The event will be a semi-structured but fun way to improve your networking skills while learning how to develop a personal board of advisors. Sign up now! Only 25 tickets available.
Brendan Foley, President and CEO of McCormick & Company will deliver opening remarks.
More about Neddy Perez: Nereida Perez was a fearless advocate for change and one of the pioneers of diversity, equity and inclusion. She was a mentor to so many and inspired the idea of an ASCEND Mentorship Circle before her passing. Neddy was a internationally known HR & Diversity practitioner with more than 20 years of experience working with Fortune 50 to 500 corporations. She was the Global Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at McCormick & Company and the founder of D&I Creative Solutions. Visit Neddy Perez and D&I Creative Solutions to learn more about her life and legacy.
Know Before You Go:
- Ascend members can purchase tickets for $10, non-members must pay $20 for the event. Member discount code will be sent out in a separate email. If you have trouble accessing the code, please email Christina_Kim@mccormick.com.
- Light refreshements will be provided.
- Event is open to all (members and non-members) and ticket sales are non-refundable (but transferrable - just email us)!
- Guests must pre-register for the event (walk-ins are not permitted).
- Ticket sales will end once ticket limit is reached. Limited seats available.
- Registration information will be shared with Ascend GW.
$10 for Ascend members, $25 for Non-Members.