Thu, Sep 28|
Bank of America Lounge
Mid-Autumn Chuseok Pastry Celebration
Come celebrate Chuseok and the Mid-Autumn Festival with Ascend while enjoying a variety of Asian cultural desserts.
Time & Location
Sep 28, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Bank of America Lounge, 8300 Greensboro Dr, McLean, VA 22102, USA
About the event
As we bring in Autumn and welcome the fall weather, come celebrate Chuseok and Mid-Autumn Festival with us! We will provide a selection of various Asian desserts for your enjoyment. You will have the opportunity to network with your Ascend peers. Special thanks to our partners at Bank of America for hosting the event.
Event location additional information: The Lounge is on the ground level, with the entrance best accessed at the rear of Bank of America's building. Parking is available in limited customer spots or along Greensboro Drive and at The Boro across the street.
Know Before You Go:
- Ascend members can purchase tickets for $10, non-members must pay $25 for the event. Member discount code will be sent out in a separate email. If you have trouble accessing the code, please email email@example.com.
- Desserts will be provided.
- Event is open to all (members and non-members) and ticket sales are non-refundable (but transferrable - just email us)!
- Guests must pre-register for the event (walk-ins are not permitted).
- Ticket sales will end once ticket limit is reached. Limited seats available.
- Registration information will be shared with Ascend GW.
Ascend Members $10, Non-Members $25.
Sep 28, 7:30 PM
For program volunteers and corporate sponsors only.